We need your help finding a Director of Implementation veteran. If you (or someone you know) with mad skills in managing implementation projects who doesn’t mind a little travel, and has 10> years of implementation experience, we want to hear from you. A key role in our financial and operations side of our business, the Director of Implementation runs all aspects of new customer implementation: from onboarding new customers and client implementation onsite to post implementation support that maintains high customer satisfaction. Your expertise informs continued product development, taking a holistic approach to all projects. And control freaks are welcome. At TEZ, you’re empowered to manage customer implementation projects from beginning to end. Job details below, so please send a short cover letter telling us why you are the perfect DOI and send your CV to email@example.com. We’ll be in touch.
Director of Implementation – Job Description
TEZ is a pioneering software developer that creates cloud-based, app-free mobile solutions to enhance end-user customer experiences in the parking and hospitality industries. By digitizing service, operators and owners speed up service and streamline operations, generating more revenue. Founded in 2011 by the team that created and patented market-disrupting restaurant paging systems in 1993, TEZ develops innovative and simple mobile technology solutions that offer operators real-time reporting, enforcement tools and a comprehensive audit trail to maximize accountability and profitability in a simple SaaS interface. TEZ platforms facilitated more than 18,000,000 transactions throughout the US and Latin America last year. For more information, visit www.tezhq.com
This position will report to the CFO/COO. In this position, you will play a key role in the financial and operations side of our business, responsible for all aspects of driving the implementation of new customers. The Director of Implementation is involved from inception and throughout the implementation and post-implementation phases of projects/products and plays a pivotal role in continued product development. This role will be tasked with taking a holistic approach to all projects and be responsible for them from beginning to end.
Onboarding Customers –
- Assist the sales team, whenever required, to ensure the right marketing strategies are deployed.
- Work with clients and internal sales team to understand client’s specific needs prior to developing or starting a project. This will ensure the proper solutions/services are being provided during the project
- Understand the clients existing and proposed policies and practices as it relates to the services covered by the product to ensure product specifications are outlined prior to implementation
Client Implementation –
- Have experience/generalist knowledge of the parking industry, including but not limited to parking operations, accounting, internal controls, compliance, etc. allowing you to support product managers in design and development of product offerings for each specific client
- Drive the full project from beginning to end working cohesively with other departments and delegating tasks where appropriate to ensure excellent customer experience
- Coordinate and assist client during transition phase to our product. Experience with parking operations software a plus
- Assist the client and sales/support teams with training of products
- Maintain client relationship beyond implementation to ensure product is delivered and performs as expected
Post Implementation –
- Continue engagement with client post implementation to understand products effectiveness as well as client’s satisfaction
- Review and understand data focused on enhancing service delivery
- Work with sales/marketing to integrate findings into future pitches/engagements as applicable
- Demonstrate broad ownership and accountability of the outcomes of the goals and objectives
- Identify and assess opportunities for future product lines
- Provide insight and support to sales/marketing, product managers and customers to enhance product lines
Skills and Qualifications –
- Team player, willing to wear multiple hats in a smaller organization
- Excellent leadership, communication and management skills
- Ability to comprehend the details of company many product lines and how they best serve the clients
- Ability to build rapport with clients to understand their software needs
- A strong knowledge of computer applications and relevant software
- Outstanding troubleshooting abilities due to organizational skills, detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task, wear many hats, and thrive in a fast-paced changing work environment
- Ability to manage time/priorities during critical client project installation
- Analyze complex information, make decisions and act
- Ability to understand financial matters (spreadsheets) and how they impact the company and client
- High ethical standards; Safeguard confidential information
- Always willing to assist and contribute to the company’s and client’s best interest
- Fluent in English; bilingual is a plus
Education and Experience –
- A High School Diploma or equivalent plus 10 years’ experience is required.
- Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel skills
- Google Sheets experience
- Parking Operations Experience required
- Willingness to travel is required
- This position operates in a clerical office setting and requires the use of standard office equipment such as computers and printers. The environment is fast paced as we grow and change.
- This role is largely sedentary, and requires the ability to sit, speak, and hear as well as lift small packages and access filing cabinets.
Position Type and Hours
- This is a full-time position. Work hours are 8:30 am – 5:30 pm Monday-Friday.