Want to love your job and revolutionize parking and service in hospitality, healthcare, and parking industries? At TEZ, we develop contactless, app-free technologies and foster a business culture that’s creative, dynamic and empowering. We’re looking for a Territory Sales Manager for North/Midwest region.
Company Overview: TEZ Technology—to see all platforms, go to tezhq.com
TEZ is a pioneering software developer that creates cloud-based, app-free mobile solutions to enhance end-user customer experiences in the parking and hospitality industries. Creative, improvement-focused, and collaborating as a team at all levels, our passion is developing app-free, contactless software platforms that help our customers generate revenue, enhance service levels with their customers, and creatively promote their products and services. TEZ business culture is defined by having an exciting, fun, inclusive environment that inspires great ideas and rewards performance. Are you joining our team? Check out the opportunity to shine as the North/Midwest Sales Expert!
Job Description: Officially, the Territory Sales Manager for North/Midwest Region (but we let you make up your own title, because empowering you is a defining characteristic of our business culture.)
This full-time position reports to the Regional Sales Manager. The TSM is responsible for the sale of TEZ’s suite of parking software products – SMS Valet, TEXT2PARK, PERMIT2PARK, and Target Ad Network. You will be the tip of the TEZ sales spear, responsible for uncovering opportunities within your region, cultivating them to fruition, and curating relationships post-sale that foster long-term customer retention.
In this role, the growth of the TEZ footprint within the region will be your primary objective. You’ll manage the entire sales cycle, from cold-calling and following up on warm leads to implementing the solution post-sale.
This is a fast-paced, dynamic environment that is very much relationship-driven. If you’re seeking a family-style, fun work culture, the ability to represent a proven, revolutionary technology suite driving contactless ordering and payment in hospitality, healthcare, and parking industries, and have a burning desire to succeed, please apply!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– Have experience/generalist knowledge of the parking industry, including but not limited to parking operations, accounting, internal controls, compliance, etc. allowing you to support product managers in the design and development of product offerings for each specific client
– Develop and manage strategy for TEZ market share growth in territory
– Build and maintain a producing pipeline
– Direct prospecting activity to develop the territory for all TEZ Products
– Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals within an established territory
– Develop annual strategic activity plan for assigned territory working closely with the Regional Manager
– Deliver sales presentations to key clients and prospects in person and via the web
– Keep constant contact and outreach to prospects
– Meet with key clients maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals
– Coordinate liaison between sales department and other support related units
– Prepare periodic sales reports showing potential sales and areas of proposed client base expansion
– Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition
– Manage accounts in accordance with established company policies and procedures through regular use of Salesforce
– Assist with training and onboarding of new accounts as well as current accounts
– Attend periodic national and regional trade shows
– Grow territory in accordance with the forecasted sales plan
– Meet monthly/quarterly sales objectives
– Network with other parking vendors/networks to assist in formulating strategic partnerships that foster growth within the region
Education and Experience –
– A High School Diploma or equivalent + experience required
– Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel skills
– Google Sheets experience
– 3 years of commercial parking experience
– 5 years of sales experience
– Willingness to travel is required
Please send your resume and cover letter to Andrew explaining why you’re the best candidate for this dynamic sales role: email@example.com