It’s controversial, but governors of some states are relaxing restrictions, allowing dine-in services to resume at restaurants and resurrecting valet business this week. As restaurants open up their doors again, though, there will be some changes: Limit of 10 customers per 500 square feet Employees wearing face coverings at all times Tables placed six feet [...]
- Hybrid service offerings trending as operators respond to ongoing pandemic disruption
- We’re hiring for Director of Implementation!
- COVID-19 business disruption inspires radical pivots in hospitality and retail
- Simply claiming to be contactless and touch-free in parking management doesn’t make it so
- Changes expected in valet service as dine-in restrictions are lifted
Aria barcode scanning equipment casino Computerized Parking contactless order Damage Reporting EValet Guest Surveys mobile payments online ordering Paper Tickets parking system Parking Systems Parking Ticketless payforparking restaurants SkyHarbor Airport SMS Valet SuperClient takeout TEZ ticketless solution ticketless valet system touchless Valet Valet App Valet Systems