The Aria Resort and Casino, conspicuously couched within MGM's City Center complex on the Las Vegas Strip, is at minimum, a technological marvel. Built in 2009 on 140 million square feet of broadband network, the Aria remains as futuristic as ever with luxury automation gracing each of its 4000 guest rooms. For instance, when a [...]
- We’re hiring for Director of Implementation!
- COVID-19 business disruption inspires radical pivots in hospitality and retail
- Simply claiming to be contactless and touch-free in parking management doesn’t make it so
- Changes expected in valet service as dine-in restrictions are lifted
- Restaurants — We’ve got your back! #TEAMUPFORTAKEOUT
Aria barcode scanning equipment casino Computerized Parking contactless order Damage Reporting EValet Guest Surveys mobile payments online ordering Paper Tickets parking system Parking Systems Parking Ticketless payforparking restaurants SkyHarbor Airport SMS Valet SuperClient takeout TEZ ticketless solution ticketless valet system touchless Valet Valet App Valet Systems