One of the greatest fears of valet guests and operators is damage to vehicles. We’ve all been there before. Whether you utilized a valet service or not – there’s nothing like stepping out of the hotel or store or restaurant to find that your car has been dinged, or scratched, or hit, or in some [...]
- Simply claiming to be contactless and touch-free in parking management doesn’t make it so
- Changes expected in valet service as dine-in restrictions are lifted
- Restaurants — We’ve got your back! #TEAMUPFORTAKEOUT
- Using mobile payment options during global health crisis limits exposure and transmission
- How often does a valet company get embroiled in car damage claims?
Aria barcode scanning equipment casino Computerized Parking Damage Reporting EValet Guest Surveys online ordering Paper Tickets parking system Parking Systems Parking Ticketless payforparking restaurants SkyHarbor Airport SMS Valet SuperClient takeout TEZ ticketless solution ticketless valet system touchless Valet Valet App Valet Systems