One of the greatest fears of valet guests and operators is damage to vehicles. We’ve all been there before. Whether you utilized a valet service or not – there’s nothing like stepping out of the hotel or store or restaurant to find that your car has been dinged, or scratched, or hit, or in some [...]
- Hybrid service offerings trending as operators respond to ongoing pandemic disruption
- We’re hiring for Director of Implementation!
- COVID-19 business disruption inspires radical pivots in hospitality and retail
- Simply claiming to be contactless and touch-free in parking management doesn’t make it so
- Changes expected in valet service as dine-in restrictions are lifted
Aria barcode scanning equipment casino Computerized Parking contactless order Damage Reporting EValet Guest Surveys mobile payments online ordering Paper Tickets parking system Parking Systems Parking Ticketless payforparking restaurants SkyHarbor Airport SMS Valet SuperClient takeout TEZ ticketless solution ticketless valet system touchless Valet Valet App Valet Systems