COVID-19 is a particularly nasty member of the coronavirus family, because it’s previously unidentified (novel) but easy to transmit. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website on St. Patrick’s Day, the virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person and respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. Though still [...]
- Hybrid service offerings trending as operators respond to ongoing pandemic disruption
- We’re hiring for Director of Implementation!
- COVID-19 business disruption inspires radical pivots in hospitality and retail
- Simply claiming to be contactless and touch-free in parking management doesn’t make it so
- Changes expected in valet service as dine-in restrictions are lifted
Aria barcode scanning equipment casino Computerized Parking contactless order Damage Reporting EValet Guest Surveys mobile payments online ordering Paper Tickets parking system Parking Systems Parking Ticketless payforparking restaurants SkyHarbor Airport SMS Valet SuperClient takeout TEZ ticketless solution ticketless valet system touchless Valet Valet App Valet Systems