Before the advent of email as a regular tool for communication, news headlines and scholarly publications frequently warned about how mankind’s need for paper and paper products was decimating Earth’s rainforests. Thankfully, the internet and technology has greatly diminished our reliance on paper to send correspondences, giving a lifeline to Mother Nature. Using IT networks [...]
- We’re hiring for Director of Implementation!
- COVID-19 business disruption inspires radical pivots in hospitality and retail
- Simply claiming to be contactless and touch-free in parking management doesn’t make it so
- Changes expected in valet service as dine-in restrictions are lifted
- Restaurants — We’ve got your back! #TEAMUPFORTAKEOUT
Aria barcode scanning equipment casino Computerized Parking contactless order Damage Reporting EValet Guest Surveys mobile payments online ordering Paper Tickets parking system Parking Systems Parking Ticketless payforparking restaurants SkyHarbor Airport SMS Valet SuperClient takeout TEZ ticketless solution ticketless valet system touchless Valet Valet App Valet Systems