Restaurants are reopening for dine-in across the nation this week, resurrecting valet and self-park operations. Pre COVID-19, some operators clung to paper ticket and cash business models to have their customers pay for parking, but everyone needs to go fully mobile to compete in this new business landscape. People are downright squeamish about touching surfaces [...]
- Hybrid service offerings trending as operators respond to ongoing pandemic disruption
- We’re hiring for Director of Implementation!
- COVID-19 business disruption inspires radical pivots in hospitality and retail
- Simply claiming to be contactless and touch-free in parking management doesn’t make it so
- Changes expected in valet service as dine-in restrictions are lifted
Aria barcode scanning equipment casino Computerized Parking contactless order Damage Reporting EValet Guest Surveys mobile payments online ordering Paper Tickets parking system Parking Systems Parking Ticketless payforparking restaurants SkyHarbor Airport SMS Valet SuperClient takeout TEZ ticketless solution ticketless valet system touchless Valet Valet App Valet Systems