The valet is the first and last impression and subpar service can completely derail the customer’s entire experience. Traditional valet is a cash-based system trying to succeed in a digital world. Providing an outdated and subpar solution can ruin the guest experience. That’s why Platinum Parking, a premium parking and valet service operator in Texas, chose to partner with SMS Valet when they started working with Crescent Property Management at two of their high profile properties in Uptown Dallas, TX, Crescent Court and McKinney & Olive.
- COVID-19 business disruption inspires radical pivots in hospitality and retail
- Simply claiming to be contactless and touch-free in parking management doesn’t make it so
- Changes expected in valet service as dine-in restrictions are lifted
- Restaurants — We’ve got your back! #TEAMUPFORTAKEOUT
- Using mobile payment options during global health crisis limits exposure and transmission
Aria barcode scanning equipment casino Computerized Parking contactless order Damage Reporting EValet Guest Surveys mobile payments online ordering Paper Tickets parking system Parking Systems Parking Ticketless payforparking restaurants SkyHarbor Airport SMS Valet SuperClient takeout TEZ ticketless solution ticketless valet system touchless Valet Valet App Valet Systems